This is a recipe for salted caramel mini cheesecakes. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did this weekend!
You will need:
2 teaspoons of Tahini (Hulled);
4 teaspoons of Golden Syrup;
1 teaspoon of honey;
A 200 gram packet of cooking milk chocolate;
150 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese (I used the light cream cheese);
1 teaspoon of cooking salt;
A mini muffin tray;
A flat tray lined with baking paper;
A food processor.
- Combine cream cheese, tahini, golden syrup, honey and salt into the food processor and mix until well combined and completely smooth;
- Spoon equal amounts of mixture into the mini muffin tray using a small spoon;
- Place into the freezer for 2 hours to set;
- After 2 hours, start preparing the chocolate by heating in a bowl over a boiling pot of water. Stir as chocolate melts and remove from the heat once all the chocolate has melted;
- Allow melted chocolate to cool slightly;
- Scoop each cheesecake (using a spoon) carefully and dip into the chocolate and place straight into a flat tin on top of baking paper;
- Repeat until all have been dipped into the chocolate;
- Place the tin back into the freezer for another 30 minutes and serve immediately!When you are not serving these little gorgeous cheesecakes, keep them in the freezer or the fridge to keep them fresh!
The above recipe makes roughly 8-10 cheesecakes. Hope you enjoyed this post and be sure you try them and let me know how you went!Love, Barbara xo