When I see you two together, playing and looking into each other’s eyes- I wonder, how did I create these two little miracles? Did I really just blink my eyes, wish upon a star and did God hear my prayers?
Christos you are getting so big and you are forever growing and learning. Your sweet, innocent nature makes me so proud to call you my son. You look after your baby brother and play with him all the time. When he cries, you go immediately to his cot or wherever he may be, and start singing to him to calm him down. And straight away, Markus looks at you and recognises you and waves his legs and arms in excitement. I hope you both grow close together and look after one another – always.
Markus, my little blue eyed angel – my little trouble maker. You love to watch whatever Christos is doing and i just know that you will be tip-toe’ing behind Christos wherever he will go. You smile lights up my soul, and your eyes sparkle in the sun. You are my love and my light.
Peanut Butter and chocolate bliss balls:
You will need:
2 cups of unsalted peanuts;
1 cup of dark chopped chocolate;
3 tablespoons of honey;
1 tablespoon of maple syrup;
3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
What to do!
1. Place 1 cup of unsalted peanuts in a high powered food processor and blend until a fine crumb forms and set aside in a large clean bowl;
2. Place the chocolate in the food processor and stop when it is roughly chopped. Add to the bowl.
3. Place the remaining 1 cup of unsalted peanuts in the food processor and pulse until the peanuts are roughly chopped. Place into the bowl.
4. Add the honey, maple syrup and peanut butter and using your hands mix the mixture altogether.
5. Make them into individual sized balls and refrigerate for approx. 20 minutes and keep in the fridge until they are all eaten!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe I threw together, I know Christos will love them when he gets home from Kinder!!
Love, Barbara xo