This is a beautiful and humble chocolate vegan recipe and very healthy too !!!
It just proves you CAN have your cake and EAT it too ! haah!!!
(pre heat oven to 180 temperature)
What you need:
9 tablespoons virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons of Apple Cidar Vinegar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup orange juice
6 tablespoons cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
2.5 cups self raising flour or use gluten free flour
How to do it:
- Place everything into the bowl and mix it up !
- Cook the cake in a round size tin for 40 to 45 minutes or when your skewer comes out clean;
- Once you take it out, you can use Raspberry or Marmalade to glaze the whole cake (or leave it bare);
- Sprinkle with coconut chips or icing sugar (make sure its cooled);
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea or coffee!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe!!!
Love, Barbara xo